Розділ: Новини

усі новини

Britain Contemplates Second National Lockdown as COVID-19 Surges

British Health Minister Matt Hancock said Friday the government is contemplating a second nationwide lockdown as new COVID-19 cases continue to surge in Britain. Hancock commented in two interviews as a new lockdown went into effect in northeastern Britain. Hancock said there has been an acceleration in the number of cases over the last couple of weeks, and the number of people hospitalized with the disease caused by the coronavirus has been doubling about every eight days. FILE – Britain’s Health Secretary Matt Hancock holds the daily coronavirus disease news conference at 10 Downing Street in London, May 21, 2020. (Credit: Pippa Fowles /10 Downing Street/Handout)The health minister said a nationwide lockdown is “the last line of defense,” and the government would prefer isolated, regional lockdowns. But he said the government will do what it must “to protect lives and livelihoods.” Hancock urged British citizens to follow the “rule of six,” with no public gatherings of more than six people; obey local restrictions in their area; and self-isolate if they have tested positive. The Johns Hopkins University says Britain has the fifth-largest number of deaths from COVID-19 after the United States, Brazil, India and Mexico. COVID-19 cases started to rise again in Britain this month, with between 3,000 and 4,000 positive tests recorded daily in the last week, but that is behind France and its more than 10,000 cases a day, officials say. On September 17, Britain recorded 21 deaths from the disease, and the total stands at 41,794, according to Johns Hopkins. 

your ad here

Opposition Countries Fail to Block UN Debate on Belarus Human Rights

Disruptive tactics by Belarus, Russia, China and Venezuela have failed to derail a special debate on the human rights situation in Belarus from taking place at the U.N. Human Rights Council in Geneva.The debate began with a report by the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights, which described the violent crackdowns by Belarusian security forces against thousands of peaceful demonstrators following the country’s disputed presidential election.However, it was the intervention of the U.N. special rapporteur on the human rights situation in Belarus that provoked a firestorm of protests from Belarus and its supporters. They said only representatives of states could speak at a special debate and that others, including the human rights chief and the special rapporteur, must be excluded.The Russian ambassador to the U.N. in Geneva, Gennady Gatilov, accused the council of violating procedural rules.“In this case, we once again repeat our request and the request of other states to cease the dialogue with the special rapporteur, which is not provided for by the format for urgent debates with states,” Gatilov said.President of the U.N. Human Rights Council Elisabeth Tichy-Fisslberger rejected the assertion.“We are following exactly the procedure we have always had in the case of urgent debates. And, this is the sixth in the line where we start with the high commissioner and then a limited number of speakers, who are not necessarily on behalf of states. We have done that before and that is what we are doing today,” Tichy-Fisslberger said.FILE – A woman cries holding a poster showing a hospitalized protester allegedly beaten by police during a rally, in Minsk, Belarus, Aug. 15, 2020.The special rapporteur, Anais Marin, proceeded to present a searing account of the brutal use of force by security officers against journalists, passers-by, women and even children.Marin said more than 10,000 people have been abusively arrested and thousands savagely beaten. She said she has received reports of more than 500 cases of torture committed by Belarusian state agents.“During the week of 10th of August, hundreds of detainees were subjected to humiliating conditions and degrading treatment. I have been informed of allegations of rape, electrocution, and other forms of physical and psychological torture. What is more, the perpetrators seem confident that they will not be prosecuted, because of prevailing lawlessness and impunity,” Marin said.In a video message from Lithuania, opposition candidate in the Belarusian presidential elections Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya called for talks with authorities to look for peaceful solutions to the crisis in their country.  She demanded an end to violence against peaceful citizens and the immediate release of all political prisoners.Belarus’ ambassador to the U.N. in Geneva, Yuri Ambrazevich called accusations of sexual violence, forced disappearances and political detentions of protesters unfounded.He accused the losers of the election of using the mass media and social networks to present a lopsided picture of reality.
 

your ad here

Officials: Trump to Block US Downloads of TikTok, WeChat on Sunday

The U.S. Commerce Department said it will issue an order Friday that will bar people in the United States from downloading Chinese-owned messaging app WeChat and video-sharing app TikTok starting on September 20.Commerce officials said the ban on new U.S. downloads of TikTok could be still rescinded by President Donald Trump before it takes effect late Sunday as TikTok owner ByteDance races to clinch an agreement over the fate of its U.S. operations.ByteDance has been talks with Oracle Corp and others to create a new company, TikTok Global, that aims to address U.S. concerns about the security of its users’ data. ByteDance still needs Trump’s approval to stave off a U.S. ban.Commerce officials said they will not bar additional technical transactions for TikTok until Nov. 12, which gives the company additional time to see if ByteDance can reach a deal for its U.S. operations. “The basic TikTok will stay intact until Nov. 12,” Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross told Fox Business Network.The department said the actions will “protect users in the U.S. by eliminating access to these applications and significantly reducing their functionality.”Oracle shares fell 1.6% after the news in pre-market tradingThe Commerce Department order will “deplatform” the two apps in the United States and bar Apple Inc’s app store, Alphabet Inc’s Google Play and others from offering the apps on any platform “that can be reached from within the United States,” a senior Commerce official told Reuters.The order will not ban U.S. companies from doing businesses on WeChat outside the United States, which will be welcome news to U.S. firms like Walmart and Starbucks that use WeChat’s embedded ‘mini-app’ programs to facilitate transactions and engage consumers in China, officials said.The order will not bar transactions with WeChat-owner Tencent Holdings’ other businesses, including its online gaming operations, and will not prohibit Apple, Google or others from offering TikTok or WeChat apps anywhere outside the United States.The bans are in response to a pair of executive orders issued by Trump on August 6 that gave the Commerce Department 45 days to determine what transactions to block from the apps he deemed pose a national security threat. That deadline expires on Sunday.Commerce Department officials said they were taking the extraordinary step because of the risks the apps’ data collection poses. China and the companies have denied U.S. user data is collected for spying.Ross said in a written statement “we have taken significant action to combat China’s malicious collection of American citizens’ personal data, while promoting our national values, democratic rules-based norms, and aggressive enforcement of U.S. laws and regulations.”The order is set to be published at 8:45 a.m. EDT (1245 GMT) on Friday, Commerce said.Popular appsThe Trump administration has ramped up efforts to purge “untrusted” Chinese apps from U.S. digital networks and has called TikTok and WeChat “significant threats.”TikTok has 100 million users in the United States and is especially popular among younger Americans.WeChat has had an average of 19 million daily active users in the United States, analytics firms Apptopia said in early August. It is popular among Chinese students, ex-pats and some Americans who have personal or business relationships in China.WeChat is an all-in-one mobile app that combines services similar to Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and Venmo. The app is an essential part of daily life for many in China and boasts more than 1 billion users.The Commerce Department will not seek to compel people in the United States to remove the apps or stop using them but will not allow updates or new downloads. “We are aiming at a top corporate level. We’re not going to go out after the individual users,” one Commerce official said.Over time, officials said, the lack of updates will degrade the apps usability.”The expectation is that people will find alternative ways to do these actions,” a senior official said. “We expect the market to act and there will be more secure apps that will fill in these gaps that Americans can trust and that the United States government won’t have to take similar actions against.”Commerce is also barring additional technical transactions with WeChat starting Sunday that will significantly reduce the usability and functionality of the app in the United States.The order bars data hosting within the United States for WeChat, content delivery services and networks that can increase functionality and internet transit or peering services.”What immediately is going to happen is users are going to experience a lag or lack of functionality,” a senior Commerce official said of WeChat users. “It may still be usable but it is not going to be as functional as it was.” There may be sporadic outages as well, the official said.Commerce will bar the same set of technical transactions for TikTok, but that will not take effect until Nov. 12 to give the company additional time to see if ByteDance can reach a deal for its U.S. operations. The official said TikTok U.S. users would not see “a major difference” in the app’s performance until Nov. 12.Commerce will not penalize people who use TikTok or WeChat in the United States.The order does not bar data storage within the United States for WeChat or TikTok.Some Americans may find workarounds. There is nothing that would bar an American from traveling to a foreign country and downloading either app, or potentially using a virtual private network and a desktop client, officials conceded.

your ad here

Білорусь: правозахисники вимагають звільнення волонтерки, яка документувала випадки катувань

Затриману увечері 17 вересня координаторку волонтерів правозахисного центру «Весна» Марфу Рябкову помістили в ізолятор тимчасового тримання на вулиці Окрестіна в Мінську. Кримінальну справу проти неї веде управління Слідчого комітету в Мінську, повідомив центр «Весна», який 18 вересня виступив із заявою щодо затримання своєї співробітниці.

«У межах своєї правозахисної діяльності Марфа разом із волонтерами «Весни» спостерігала за мирними зборами, брала активну участь у кампанії незалежного спостереження «Правозахисники за вільні вибори» та документуванні доказів тортур та іншого жорстокого поводження з затриманими учасниками акцій протесту. Спроби звинуватити Марфу Рябкову у підготовці масових заворушень є безпідставними, надуманими та політично вмотивованими», – заявили правозахисники.

Центр «Весна» розглядає переслідування Марфи Рябкової у зв’язку з її законною правозахисною діяльністю як неприховану кампанію залякування та тиску на організацію в цілому.

Увечері 17 вересня в Мінську затримали координаторку волонтерської служби правозахисної організації «Весна» Марфу Рябкову та її чоловіка Вадима Жаромського. Через кілька годин Жаромського відпустили, повідомляє білоруська служба Радіо Свобода.

Коли Марфа та Вадим поверталися додому, кілька автобусів зупинилися посеред вулиці, невідомі особи вибігли та поклали подружжя обличчям в асфальт. Їм сказали, що їх затримали в межах кримінальної справи за ч. 3 ст. 293 Кримінального кодексу (навчання або інша підготовка осіб до участі у заворушеннях, або фінансування такої діяльності).

У Білорусі триває політична криза, пов’язана з багатотисячними протестами проти оголошеної владою перемоги на президентських виборах Олександра Лукашенка.

Він балотувався на шостий термін поспіль. Прихильники опозиції називають результати сфальсифікованими і закликають провести нові вибори, а також вимагають відставки Лукашенка.

Держави ЄС підсумки голосування в Білорусі не визнали, разом із ще низкою західних країн. Брюссель закликає Мінськ припинити переслідування учасників масових виступів і покласти край насильству з боку співробітників правоохоронних органів.

your ad here

Возвращение Навального в путляндию и реакция обиженного карлика пукина

Возвращение Навального в путляндию и реакция обиженного карлика пукина.

Навальный вышел из комы, опубликовал первое селфи с семьей из больницы и сообщил, что как только поправится, он сразу вернется в путляндию и продолжит свою работу. Ведь, что Навальный был отравлен Новичком подтвердили уже французские и шведские лаборатории. А вот дегенерат володин винит во всем американцев, а спасибо за жизнь Навальному нужно сказать именно обиженному карлику пукину. Хотя он давно уже держит планку, хвали президента во всем, чтобы не случилось
 

 
 
Для распространения вашего видео или сообщения в Сети Правды пишите сюда, или на email: pravdaua@email.cz
 
 
Лучшие предложения товаров и услуг в Сети SeLLines
 
 
Ваши потенциальные клиенты о нужных им товарах и услугах пишут здесь: MeNeedit
 

your ad here

Бомбардировщики В-52 над Украиной снова спутали все карты карлику пукину

Бомбардировщики В-52 над Украиной снова спутали все карты карлику пукину.

Интенсивность наших и международных учений, но на нашей территории, как-то слишком хорошо совпадает с таковой у российских учений «Кавказ 2020». Вот уже вторая миссия бомбардировщиков В-52 прошла примерно в таком же режиме и уже очевидно, что будет и третья, и так дальше
 

 
 
Для поширення вашого відео чи повідомлення в Мережі Правди пишіть сюди, або на email: pravdaua@email.cz
 
 
Найкращі пропозиції товарів і послуг в Мережі Купуй!
 
 
Ваші потенційні клієнти про потрібні їм товари і послуги пишуть тут: MeNeedit
 

your ad here

Объединение, поглощение, заглот — эволюция идеи пукинского союзного концлагеря

Объединение, поглощение, заглот — эволюция идеи пукинского союзного концлагеря.

За каждый скормленный маньяку лукашенко экономический витамин обиженный карлик пукин требует массу политических услуг
 

 
 
Для распространения вашего видео или сообщения в Сети Правды пишите сюда, или на email: pravdaua@email.cz
 
 
Лучшие предложения товаров и услуг в Сети SeLLines
 
 
Ваши потенциальные клиенты о нужных им товарах и услугах пишут здесь: MeNeedit
 

your ad here

Унылый конь лавров в пролёте: путляндию послали по известному адресу

Унылый конь лавров в пролёте: путляндию послали по известному адресу.

Трудно представить, насколько в Берлине ждали дипломатического самолета с дипломатической же почтой и находящейся в ней мукой из одной известной латиноамериканской страны. Но видимо, министр обиженного карлика пукина им как бы сказал: «Ничего не получите, с@кины дети!». Это читается между строк, а на публику он сказал другое
 

 
 
Для распространения вашего видео или сообщения в Сети Правды пишите сюда, или на email: pravdaua@email.cz
 
 
Лучшие предложения товаров и услуг в Сети SeLLines
 
 
Ваши потенциальные клиенты о нужных им товарах и услугах пишут здесь: MeNeedit
 

your ad here

«Суперджет-неудачник» – полет в никуда пукинского авиастроения провалился

«Суперджет-неудачник» – полет в никуда пукинского авиастроения провалился.

Надежда пукинского авиастроения “Sukhoi Superjet 100” столкнулся с печальной реальностью – в путляндии не умеют строить самолеты. Уход в небытие специалистов, деградация культуры производства, тотальная зависимость от иностранных технологий привели к тому, что самолет оказался ненадежным, дефективным и крайне аварийным, от которого отказываются в мире, и который настойчиво навязывают российским авиаперевозчикам…
 

 
 
Для распространения вашего видео или сообщения в Сети Правды пишите сюда, или на email: pravdaua@email.cz
 
 
Лучшие предложения товаров и услуг в Сети SeLLines
 
 
Ваши потенциальные клиенты о нужных им товарах и услугах пишут здесь: MeNeedit
 

your ad here

У Мінську прокуратура розшукує батьків, які з дітьми брали участь у протестах

У столиці Білорусі Мінську силовики виявляють батьків, які брали участь в акціях протесту з малолітніми дітьми, повідомляє міська прокуратура.

«Розпочато роботу зі встановлення тих батьків, які взяли участь в акціях з малолітніми дітьми. У розвиток ситуації столична прокуратура направила до Головного управління внутрішніх справ Мінміськвиконкому відповідний лист. Компетентні органи згодом будуть проінформовані про ці факти для розгляду питання про можливе сімейне неблагополуччя», – ідеться в повідомленні .

За даними прокуратури, вже зроблено 140 офіційних попереджень «з метою запобігання можливим порушеннясм законодавства про масові заходи і невиконанню батьками обов’язків із виховання своїх дітей».

Читайте також: У Білорусі погрожують вилучати з родин дітей, якщо їх братимуть на акції протесту

Представник Генпрокуратури Олексій Подвойський раніше вказував, що з батьками, які взяли з собою дітей на акції, проводяться бесіди і виносяться офіційні попередження, але в деяких випадках органи опіки можуть поставити питання про соціально небезпечне становище дитини.

У Мінську та інших містах Білорусі понад місяць тривають протести і страйки, які розпочалися після оголошення результатів виборів. У перші дні силовики жорстко затримували учасників протестів, серед них були і неповнолітні. Деякі були побиті.

10 серпня силовики побили 17-річного Тимура Міцкевича, якого через сильні травм лікарям довелося вводити в кому. Слідчий комітет Білорусі пізніше заявив про його причетність до збройного нападу на водія вантажівки. Шо6стого вересня в Мінську під час акції протесту співробітники міліції затримали 12-річного Ярослава через напис «3%» на асфальті на проспекті Переможців. Щодо нього склали протокол і відпустили.

your ad here